Re: [RTTY] Macros in the JARTS

Subject: Re: [RTTY] Macros in the JARTS
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 04:57:18 -0400
VE2FK wrote: "If we could only broadcast that so that all RTTY opr. got it."

Why is it that we "go through this after most every RTTY contest"? Most
every post, to this reflector, on any subject regarding new or unanimated
RTTY operators, should be considered "preaching to the choir"!  If "we" want
to educate the uneducated, it is up to "us" to do this, in other ways, as
they are probably not subscribers? Take the time, prior to the
contest...make you a note pad...make a note of the "offending"
station(s)...post contest, contact those station(s), via email...most can be
found, with some research...give them your idea of how they should be
operating!  If you're too busy, during the contest to do this...then you are
more interested in personal agenda's, than educating the uneducated?
We all have our opinions of "how we should operate"?
My personal preference..."just call me...if it isn't how I prefer, I'll fix
it"

BTW...Preaching to the choir = "telling someone what they already know"

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW