Re: [RTTY] Macros in the JARTS

Subject: Re: [RTTY] Macros in the JARTS
From: "W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:19:41 -0500
Being a new contester and an even newer RTTY contester, I would greatly
appreciate an email outlining how I could improve any of my contest skills such
as how to structure my macros. Having to work on the JARTS weekend limited me
to just 49 contacts but I saw many different Macros, some good and some bad. I
tried to learn from all of them. Someone earlier in this thread said that is
all part of Elmering and I for one would accept all input. The better I get,
the more I enjoy it.

Clint - W5CPT
w5cpt@bellsouth.net

  Shelby/K4WW suggestion to send email with info after the contest
  is a good point.