Re: [RTTY] Macros in the JARTS

Subject: Re: [RTTY] Macros in the JARTS
From: "Gordon LaPoint" <n1mgo@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:48:19 -0400
Clint,
    Having done many RTTY contests over the years, I have found the best advice
so far is at Don's (AA5AU) site.
http://www.rttycontesting.com/
and:
http://www.aa5au.com/rtty.html

His contesting site has recommended macros for Writelog , but can be adapted to
other programs.

If you want more info or advice pse email me.
P.S.  Thanks for the rtty contact in CQWW RTTY 30 Sept.!!

Gordon - N1MGO
n1mgo@arrl.net