Re: [RTTY] Comments on TX5C RTTY Operations

To: "Gordon Bousman" <gbousman@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Comments on TX5C RTTY Operations
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 03:43:11 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:19:35 -0700, "Gordon Bousman"
<gbousman@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I counted 22 hams (I started writing down callsigns
>as I got madder and madder) who kept calling
>on his freq in spite of many requests to stop
>transmitting on his freq.

Be careful who you get mad at. This is a favorite technique of
jammers... using a real callsign but not their own. Guys who have made
an honest mistake with the VFos will catch on to the "UP UP UP" pretty
quick, while the jammers just go on and on and on.

73, Bill W6WRT