Re: [RTTY] macros

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] macros
From: "Vladimir Sidorov" <vs_otw@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 06:51:10 -0500
A good idea, indeed.
Besides the no-no for a macro repeating a received exchange back, I for one
would also beg the software authors to never assign a F key for the QSO B4
message by default...  If there is one, a newcomer will simply use it, full
speed.

If/when a to-be-contester tries a contest for the first time(s), he will
certainly trust his contesting software first hand. He/she may never even be
aware of contesters' mailing lists or the likes, let alone somebody else's
opinions and advises.

73,
Vladimir VE3IAE

---