Re: [RTTY] macros

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] macros
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:28:04 -0800
On Feb 17, 2009, at 2/17    5:17 AM, Simon (HB9DRV) wrote:

> Not all authors are contesters, also many authors have little time
> for QSO's
> because they're - authouring :-)

How true.  And I am only writing code for a minor program in which
there are all of 100 users.  I am not a contester, either.

Outside of last year's RTTY Roundup, I had made fewer than 50 QSO for
the entire of 2008.  And almost all of them were contacts with three
DXpeditions.

Speaking of odd practices, did any of you tell Glenn not to use "5NN"
in the K5D exchanges?  I know I didn't.  But the extra <LTRS> which
he sent with the 5NN probably slowed him down by a fraction.

73
Chen, W7AY