Re: [RTTY] Calibration Check with W1AW RTTY Bulletin

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Calibration Check with W1AW RTTY Bulletin
From: "Bob" <rabisch@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:38:10 -0500
Probably a stupid question but I could not find the setup on
the ARRL site for RTTY.  I did find the freq of 14.095 but I
was under the impression that for Ham applications the Mark
freq was 2125 Hz with a 170 Hz shift versus 2000 Hz offset
with a 170 Hz shift.

Guess I will have to try and copy the ARRL RTTY and see.

Bob
K4QHH