Re: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY Frequencies- Type-O Correction

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY Frequencies- Type-O Correction
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 23:20:34 -0500
How about the RTTY Op's that use AFSK for modulation? With most rigs, these
chaps may >>> NOT <<< see the correct RTTY mark frequency on the radio dial.
I am sure
that I have several hundred QSL cards to prove my point and with those
stations a guard frequency of 1 KC would not be practical.

Fat fingers strike again.
E.