Re: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY Frequencies

To: "'Shelby Summerville'" <k4ww@arrl.net>, "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY Frequencies
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:50:00 -0700
I sure didn't expect that answer.

So who do we talk to about finding another person to handle this contest and
I don't think we need people that make statements like "mine are the only
ones that count" running contests.

All our opinions count because without the rest of us you will have a very
boring contest.  Just take your ball and go home.

NCJ has been about promoting contesting and ham radio not about shoving
opinions down my throat because someone has a title.

I know the ARRL publishes the NCJ.  Is there a governing board?  Who has the
power to grant contest managers and who has the power to remove them?