[RTTY] NAQP RTTY Frequencies

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY Frequencies
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:34:08 -0800 (PST)
This discussion always comes up after each contest.

Back in the 70's when major contests were only CW and SSB, the same discussion
always took place.  That is why the WARC bands are no contest.  Somewhere to go
during contests on the other bands.  How soon everyone forgets.

Gentlemen should respect the beacons.  Gentlemen should respect PSK, QRP, the
Old Timers, and all nets even if they ain't on.

We should get on a 'Net' and complain that there is no activity like the 'good
old days'.

Basic rule, just try not to interfere with an on-going qso.

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.