Re: [RTTY] Topband: 160m in RTTY Contests

To: n7us@arrl.net, Jim N7US <n7us@mc.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Topband: 160m in RTTY Contests
From: Phil Sussman <psussman@pactor.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 11:35:18 -0500
Jim, et. el.

I tried RTTY on 160m last night. No luck and lots of noise.
I vote for Chen -- his explanation for 160m operation is not
emotional and makes much sense.

73 de Phil - N8PS

PS. I hit 'reply to all' so that Jim would also get a copy.
Unfortunately, 'topband' (that was in the cc:) rejected this post.

---------