Re: [RTTY] What abt LINE feed

To: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>,RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] What abt LINE feed
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 16:03:52 -0500
Writelog moves the cursor down one line when it receives a LF (or
when it runs to end of line). New text prints on the next line, but
nothing is scrolled. Whatever you want to click on stays put.

It will overwrite old text when the page is full.

WORKS GREAT. The other log program authors should consider changing to this.

Jerry W4UK