Re: [RTTY] What abt LINE feed

To: Dave Hachadorian <K6LL@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] What abt LINE feed
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 08:58:28 -0500
I use N1MM so I'm not familiar with Writelog. Does it need 2 spaces after
every call sign to recognize the info as a call or is it just if the last
content in the macro is the call sign?

Eg:
xxxxx TU K2DSL CQ
or
xxxx TU QRZ DE K2DSL

Does there need to be 2 spaces after the 1st example like
K2DSL<space><space><CQ> or the 2nd with it DE K2DSL<space><space> ?

K2DSL - David