Re: [RTTY] What abt LINE feed

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] What abt LINE feed
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <K6LL@ARRL.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 00:11:57 -0000
N1MM does strip excessive line feeds, but not the first one. For
example, if the sender's macro is 599 GA-linefeed, the GA may
jump up from under your mouse pointer. You may think you have
clicked on GA, but the contact won't be logged, because the state
is missing. If you are doing two radios, you may not notice this
right away, and after a few minutes on the other radio, you come
back to find an unlogged qso with the state missing. Then you
have to scroll back and see what state the guy was in.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ