Re: [RTTY] What abt LINE feed

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] What abt LINE feed
From: "RW4WZ" <rw4wz@udm.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:42:01 +0400

Interesting discussion about the subject. I'm using only MIXW for almost 9
years
and never had such a problems. But what I need to do that users of other
software
have no problem ? What is last verdict  ? Get out all LF from the script ?

Now about the assumption that some European software doing some kind of
crazy macros.
No way, it is about the newcomers who do not even understand the
fundamentals of RTTY mode.
We need to educate them. This people not even young and novice, many of them
come from
regular contest modes CW and Phone. I'm get sick when get the 5NN report ;)

It is -25C here, let me better revise my macros for LF ;)
But want to advice to whom will do the same, don't forget to change the LF
for SPACE and something  printable on the screen. It will be
more worst situation if You just delete the LF.

73 and HNY to all RTTY community !!

Larry

RW4WZ