Re: [RTTY] Dashes in Contest Reports - SOLUTION!

To: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dashes in Contest Reports - SOLUTION!
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:23:59 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:11:50 -0600, "Robert Chudek - K0RC"
<k0rc@citlink.net> wrote:

>Bill, I fail to see any slander in my message. Here's a complete copy of the
>soapbox comments submitted after the 1999 HSS contest. Please point out
>where there is "the general consensus were too many errors caused by
>propagation" in these comments.

REPLY:

Because the comments were not posted on the soapbox does not mean they
were not posted elsewhere. And there were several HSS contests, not
just one.

I stand by what I said. I do not "manufacture (false) facts to support
(my)beliefs." Never have and never will.

You are way out of line.

73, Bill W6WRT