Re: [RTTY] Re ZC4LI AMPS !!

To: Glenn Wyant <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re ZC4LI AMPS !!
From: john <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 22:48:20 +0000
I think enough is enough.
I agree with Glenn  va3dx , who actually signed a call as opposed to ?????
first there are folk that run qrp rigs for qrp  by and large, but at
times for certain times/tests etc,feels the need to  bump the power to
100 wts or whatever by using an amp..
I really believe that the "no amp-don't ask don't tell" come from "a"
rule in "a" contest thats says you can not use an amp in the 100 wt
category, and no ,I do not remember the contest ... I personally think
this is not a good idea,,, understand why, but if people are gonna cheat
, they are gonna cheat.
If I have to cheat , I don't want it,  but on the other hand,,, why
handicap,hamstring , folk that will run rigs like the 817 etc/ to less
than 100wts in certain contests etc??
actually sounds like some one has to much time on their hands.
73 john ** and I have actually have a call, and the guts to throw it out
there = w8wej