[RTTY] power and antennas (was ZC4LI)

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] power and antennas (was ZC4LI)
From: Bernd DC3HB <dc3hb@freenet.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:14:49 +0100
Hello Bill,

> antennas are ignored by 99% of the contest rules

please have a look in the rules from our "DL-DX RTTY Contest".

http://www.drcg.de

We don't have power categories. We have categories for

- SO1R / SOnR
- big antennas (beam) / small antennas (dipol, GP)
- 6-HOURS / 24-HOURS

A station with GP and 750W (legal power in DL) has less chance than a
station with 100W and Beam.

73 Bernd, DC3HB
DL-DX RTTY Contest Manager