Re: [RTTY] CQ or QRZ

Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ or QRZ
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:09:14 -0800
On Jan 11, 2011, at 11:53 AM, Dick Flanagan wrote:

> So long as understanding is not compromised, I feel that the use of
> QRZ by running stations is acceptable.

I agree.

As someone who predominantly S&P (I didn't issue a single CQ during this
Roundup), I don't care what you send as long as I can tell that you are
listening for other stations again.  You can send NEXT, for what I care.

Y'all sent 599 to me.   I would be completely floored if my puny signal can
produce 50 µV at your antenna terminals!  If you don't take that literally, why
bother with the literal meaning of QRZ?

Soon, some of you might have us send RSQ too!

73
Chen, W7AY