Re: [RTTY] CQ or QRZ

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ or QRZ
From: William Smith <bill.n3xl@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:17:49 -0800 (PST)
 I use QRZ, but in looking at the meaning of Q signals, I probably should use
QRV - "I'm ready to receive", after my TU. Do you think QRV instead of QRZ
would
confuse people while I'm running? I don't want to use CQ, if people are already
waiting to call me, and reserve CQ for general calling after the run has
dissipated, per AA6YL.

73,
Bill N3XL