Re: [RTTY] CQ or QRZ

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ or QRZ
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:56:23 -0500 (EST)
Hi everyone,

This brings up an interesting semantic point, but I think everyone knows
what's going on.  Even so, I may change my running QRZ to CQ to save a
character.

I enjoyed this contest a lot.  The 24 hour max is humane (I split it  into
two 12 hour segments with a six hour sleep break ) and had a few 10M  QSOs.
No VT, however, which is one of my main complaints about the  universe.  Is
VT a mythical land?  Like Atlantis or  Shangri-La?

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 1/10/2011 4:21:21 P.M. GMT Standard Time,