Re: [RTTY] Repeats: State vs Province vs QTH ...

To: Shelby Summerville <k4ww@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Repeats: State vs Province vs QTH ...
From: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:46:32 -0500
Hello Shelby,

You are right, I believe we missed each other in this Contest.

Regarding the "599", I received "559" a couple of times.  Logged the
received RST as 559.  Wondering if the log he(they) sends in will list the
sent RST as 559?  The RST was definitely 559 as made sure the signal was
solid copy before making the change to the log.  Will be interesting to find
out what the log checking program has to say regarding the unusual RST
value.

Hope you and your family have a healthy and prosperous 2011, Shelby.

   Mike, K4GMH