Re: [RTTY] K or carriage return

To: RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] K or carriage return
From: NQ4S - Delbert <NQ4S@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:41:04 -0500
I'd like to see something along the lines of an overlay category for using
indoor antennas only.  This would certainly qualify as "teeny-weeny"
considering that the signal has to get through the roofing, there is a major
limit on space that the antennas can take up, and too much power could cause
all sorts of problems for the house (from interferenc up to fire).  Even
without any awards I'd just like to know how I rank in comparison to others
who have to use all indoor setups.

--

 http://nq4s.stuffofinterest.com/