Re: [RTTY] K or carriage return

To: lists@subich.com, rw4wz@udm.net, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] K or carriage return
From: "w6otc@garlic.com" <w6otc@garlic.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:24:02 -0500
Reply:  CQWW RTTY, Sept. 2010, P49X (W0YK) claimed 5024 QSOs as SOAB HP.At
100+/hr for 48 hrs, seconds begin to look significant.

73, Glenn, W6OTC

Joe, W4TV, wrote:

Very true.  I don't know of any single radio operator who makes 4000
RTTY QSOs in a 48 hour contest.

The other considerations are - how many QSOs will they have removed
in the log checking process due to "bad calls" and how many duplicate
QSOs will they have because the other station did not get the right
call the first time.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV