Re: [RTTY] K or carriage return

To: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>, RTTY contest group <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] K or carriage return
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:12:44 -0500
Peter,

I completely agree with you.

I'm tired of seeing:
 CQ WPX K2DSL K2DSL CQ
HK3XX K3XX7G4    (Where do I click to get his call?)
 K3XX 599 234 234 K3XX
VK2DSL 599 123 123   (Did he get my call correct?)
 K3XX TU K2DSL CQ

Now, I'm glad the K3XX called me but I need to work that much harder for
what - 1/4 of a sec of time? I also can introduce typos into the process vs
clicking and no typing.

K2DSL - with a single space before/after each macro