Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAS

To: "Tom - KE1JF" <ke1jf@cox.net>, <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAS
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:01:13 -0500
Congrats Tom, well done.
As to the low numbers my RTTY basic is #438 in April 2006 so it
does look like about 100 per year.  Can anyone explain why all of
my RTTY / band WAS cerificates have the same number? I just got my
80m WAS and it's the same number, 757,  as my 20 and 40.  Just to give
an idea of what's going on with awards my 6m WAS, not RTTY, is
1328 from March of 2009....must be easier than HF RTTY.

I'm also chasing 5BWAS, RTTY all LOTW and only need 8 states to complete.
WY on 15 and 10, DE, ND, MT, NM, CO, and UT. I must have a gap in
my antenna patterns or bad mojo...most of the states are almost in a line
to my west....except Delaware and that's hard on any band. I'll be looking
this weekend again.....10 and 15 are open more than anyone knows but
no one checks, not enough points or mults for time invested I suppose.

Ron
K0IDT