Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAS

To: <k0bx@arrl.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAS
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 21:04:54 -0800
Joe,

I've logged you many times on 20M, only once on 15M.  I will be on in the
BARTG this coming weekend.  Hopefully we can connect on 40M, but 80M will be
a real crap shoot now that the SFI and A index are climbing.  Hopefully by
Fri. the &*#%^ winds here will have subsided and I can get my crank up tower
to full height.  It's been blowing pretty steadily with 30 - 40 mph gusts
since before the ARRL SSB DX contest.  I need a change of pace!

73,
Gary AL9A