Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAS

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAS
From: "Steve Norris" <w5ki@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:12:27 -0500
That is exactly what I chose to do.  As I finished up the RTTY states on LOTW,
the CW and phone states were already done.  Not being cheap (well maybe a
little), I felt that the LOTW Triple Play was a nice compromise to document the
phone and RTTY modes also.

After the Basic WAS, the only actual additional certificate I have added are
for CW, 160m, and 6m.  But I haven't ruled out applying for the RTTY though, as
some point, hihi.

Steve