Re: [RTTY] Pileup of Rookies!

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Pileup of Rookies!
From: Dick Flanagan <dick@k7vc.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 23:56:11 -0700
I think that is a great idea, Gary.  You're not going to win the silly
thing anyway with a 100 watts from AK.  This way you have fun, improve
the contest experience for everyone and possibly give AK to some folks
who never expected it..  Who knows, you might even get a run going!!  :)

Thanks for contributing.

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC