Re: [RTTY] Pileup of Rookies!

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Pileup of Rookies!
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 08:40:35 -0700
I think it all might be a moot point.

In looking at the results, I see where 9 people submitted a score to 3830.
Don't look like there is all that much interest, sad to say.  Maybe if they
didn't schedule it with 5 other contests on the same weekend??

I didn't get on as I was in 3 other contests this weekend (4 if you count CW
Ops twice).   73
Tom W7WHY