Re: [RTTY] 10m RTTY power levels

To: "'RTTY Contesting'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 10m RTTY power levels
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 18:21:13 -0000
Hi all,

I wasn't having a go at anyone with my comments, although I now see that it
may have appeared this way.

I am sure there are some that didn't read the rules, or planned to send in a
checklog anyway, and kudos to them for operating this way.

I did wonder if I had mis-read the rules in some way, as that wouldn't be
unknown either. I did re-check just to see if multi-op stations were allowed
high power, as that can be the case in some contests.

I also wanted to make sure that anyone who submitted a 3830 score under HP,
knew that this was probably in their Cabrillo file too, and to check!

Whichever way you look at it, this was a great contest, and it is good to
see 10m alive now.
There were some nice DX stations active, and my contact with VP2MWG has
already been confirmed on LoTW.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 111207-0, 07/12/2011
Tested on: 07/12/2011 18:21:14