Re: [RTTY] (no subject)

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] (no subject)
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 21:56:40 -0600
IF you have enough screen real-estate, you can run multiple instances of
MMTTY (with different decoders assigned to them, as well). In that case,
the {CLRRX} command only clears the main DI1 window. The auxiliary
windows do not clear with that command. I just tested this using Version
12.1.1 out of curiosity.

In N1MM Logger you can have 5 receive windows going simultaneously. You
can click call signs in any of the windows and they populate the Entry
Window. So if you run at least one extra window, you can scroll that one
backward to recover information that has been cleared off the main DI
window.

In SO2R you could have an auxiliary window defined for the second radio
as well. That doesn't resolve the "clearing the wrong window" issue, but
you can still capture the information.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN