Re: [RTTY] (no subject)

To: "'Rick Ellison'" <rellison@twcny.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] (no subject)
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:32:19 -0800
Kudos, Rick!

It's great that you are looking beyond the "WriteLog way" and the "N1MM way"
and understanding what functionality is really needed.  If you can
accomplish that, even with a different style, then that's what is really
important.  For example, we need a way to avoid having to do UI acrobatics
chasing received lines that are scrolling around on the screen.  Secondly,
we need to (occasionally) be able access any previously printed lines.
There are several different ways to accomplish these objectives.

73,
Ed - W0YK
Ed Muns
www.w0yk.com