Re: [RTTY] (no subject)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] (no subject)
From: "Rick Ellison" <rellison@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 23:09:44 -0500
On 1/16/2012 7:17 PM, Ed Muns wrote:
> If {CLRRX} merely scrolled the information off the top of the screen
leaving
> the cursor in the upper left, that would be great.  I sometimes need to
> scroll back for information.  But, truly clearing the window, I can assure
> you I don't like it.   ;>)
>
> Ed - W0YK

Look for changes in the way the {CLRRX} works.. I read these messages
earlier and wrote some test code out tonight. It will be a few more days
till I get out of here and get home and try this out since I do not have my
current source with me but when I am done the text will just be scrolled up
off the screen when a {CLRRX} macro is run or when the Clear RX button is
pressed....

Also everyone can go on and on about how WL does it's scrolling and how N1MM
does it's scrolling.. I and a few other programmers have tried to emulate
the way WL and using the control I am using in VB it is impossible to do. So
N1MM is the way it is. They are both different pieces of software and will
act differently at certain things....

73 Rick N2AMG