Re: [RTTY] Dupes how to handle

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dupes how to handle
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:01:28 -0600
"I never work dupes."

What is your logic behind this?

What happens if the fellow who calls you the second time lost his log
from the first day?

You will get a NIL and penalty when log checking is done. And if he was
a unique multiplier, you will loose that credit too.

How do we convince you that by not working dupes it will cost you points
and/or multipliers in the long run?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN