Re: [RTTY] Dupes now sorted what about busted serial's

To: <trevor_dunne@yahoo.com>, rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dupes now sorted what about busted serial's
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:49:27 -0500
Hello Trevor,

if I don't get the exchange properly and cannot manage to get a repeat that I
can decode I will send a NIL NIL (even if the station has left already) and NOT
log the Q. Logging it will prevent me from giving him a call (maybe) later in
the contest and complete the Q. Sometimes this will generate a B4 but as Bill
stated before, there are 'convincing' ways to get the friends to log you again
in their log.

73

Fabi  va2up
http://sites.google.com/site/va2upcontesting/