Re: [RTTY] Dupes now sorted what about busted serial's

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dupes now sorted what about busted serial's
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 23:55:34 -0400
This is good practice although some log check software won't accept '000' as
a valid serial number.  So, it would be safer, and ease the load on log
check volunteers, if you used '001' as your dummy serial number.  Otherwise,
log checker have to edit the QSO line themselves to allow the QSO into the
cross-check database.

Ed - P49X