Re: [RTTY] The Case for QYF (was We Need a New Strategy)

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The Case for QYF (was We Need a New Strategy)
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 15:49:59 -0500
"Surely someone must live close enough to some of the frequency cops to
know who they are?"

I concur. I have always wondered why these jerks can't be located and
have a visit by Guido and his 15# sledgehammer. A few strategic 'taps'
to the radio equipment would send a message to the lid.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN