Re: [RTTY] The Case for QYF (was We Need a New Strategy)

To: RTTYReflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The Case for QYF (was We Need a New Strategy)
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 15:42:15 -0700 (PDT)
These jammers - the hardcore ones - basically are sociopaths. Barring them from
DXCC would have no effect. They get their kicks from disrupting everyone else.
They are similar to contest cheaters. They don't want to win, they want to
prevent you from winning. Sick but true.

Barring them would actually be a feather in their cap.

As long as we continue with the present system, DX on one frequency, they will
be vulnerable to jammers. If anyone has a better solution, lets hear it.

73, Bill W6WRT