Re: [RTTY] Commercial Interfaces

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Commercial Interfaces
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 08:53:50 -0800
Nah, 100% Apple since Chen writes his own drivers and his own software and it always will work or no doubt he will make it work. No RF problems, no windows drivers issues and no third party driver which is actually the problem in this case. Layers on layers on layers.

My Mac works mighty fine.

Jay WS7I