Re: [RTTY] Commercial Interfaces

To: 'Bill Turner' <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Commercial Interfaces
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 18:53:46 -0500
You didn't specify the exact problem but I suspect the issue is that you're
expecting an operating system that was sunset in 2006 or thereabouts to have
the drivers needed to run on hardware developed in 2012.  Especially on laptops
where performance comes at a premium to begin with, maintaining compatibility
with 20 year old hardware protocols is not assured.

Al
AB2ZY