Re: [RTTY] RTTY Newbie Questions

To: "RTTY reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Newbie Questions
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 12:22:09 -0700
I was running a 24" Panadapter on each radio throughout the Roundup. It was very obvious which signals were clean, and which were excessively wide. I would say 5% were excessively wide. A few were grossly wide. A number of non-rtty digital signals were also grossly wide.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, Arizona

-----Original Message----- From: Al Kozakiewicz