Re: [RTTY] NAQP Name

To: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NAQP Name
From: Bill Haddon <haddon.bill@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:17:08 -0800
Year before last, just prior to a playoff game, I used 49ers in, I think,
the NA Sprint, SSB.  People loved it!  A major logging program, either WL
or N1MM, didn't love it, as numbers are not allowed in the NAME field.  So
necessary to spell our FORTYNINERS.   Caused some problems for log-checking
folks, but there were no complaints, just comments.

73 Bill n6zfo