Re: [RTTY] Open Ukraine RTTY Championship Rules - Why 2 Rounds for each

To: RTTY Contest Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Open Ukraine RTTY Championship Rules - Why 2 Rounds for each Part?
From: Keith Maton <g6nhu@me.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 14:02:40 +0000
If anyone has made any QSOs in this contest, please submit the log.

>From the rules:

"   Valid QSOs will be confirmed to participant if all cross-checked data in
logs is present and correct.
                  Please send your LOG even if you made only a few QSOs, it
will give valid points to other participants."

In other words, if you worked someone and don't submit a log, they don't get
the points!

73 Keith, G6NHU