Re: [RTTY] ARRL Symbol rate proposal

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL Symbol rate proposal
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:33:17 -0700
Hi Kai

Not so sure on this.  Listen sometime to 3840 at night.  They drop the
F-bomb about every other word.  They play music, jam each other, generally
cuss a lot.  I think the same thing happens on 14.313.

I don't see why this goes on day after day - every night.  I see in QST
where they have some FCC action and 99 out of 100 times, it's someone who
was jamming some repeater somewhere that gets hammered.

Don't know if in this day age they don't want to 'violate these guys free
speech rights' or what.  73
Tom W7WHY

As a bunch, we generally do a very good job of self-regulation.

73
Kai, KE4PT