Re: [RTTY] ARRL Symbol rate proposal

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL Symbol rate proposal
From: "Andreas Rehberg" <arehberg@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 23:39:10 +0200 (CEST)
Probably they won't help. A bandwidth oriented bandplan has been in place in
IARU region 1
for many years. Well, and the earth still turns - see
http://iaru-r1.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=175&Itemid=127
Joe will say that that can't be compared because there's a much higher ham
population in the US.
But how many are really active on HF?
http://g7vjr.org/2013/04/how-many-dxers-are-there-in-the-world/

Andy, DF4WC/N6NNA