Re: [RTTY] ARRL Symbol rate proposal

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL Symbol rate proposal
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 16:26:03 -0500
As it stands now we can't easily identify offending mailbox
operations nor verify the content of the messages, we're
supposed to be self-policing and that's impossible with the
current conditions. I made the suggestion that all of the mailbox
stations be required to identify in a method available to the rest
of us and all traffic through the servers be posted to the internet
in real time. That got some flames both on and off the group.
If you can't verify station and content it's private and shouldn't be
allowed on the ham bands.....de facto encryption.

Ron
K0IDT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>