Re: [RTTY] ARRL Symbol rate proposal

To: "John Becker" <w0jab@big-river.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL Symbol rate proposal
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 16:15:55 -0500
John we had this discussion in another venue and it turned
into a circular argument. You want the auto-subbands to
be exclusive for the mailboxes? The rest of the world doesn't
give a flyin' rip about US band allocations and you would only
be penalizing US hams. An unoccupied frequency is open for
use by anyone, that sharing concept that certain users ignore
because they know they can take it over anytime they need to get their email. I'm done.

Ron
K0IDT

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Becker" <w0jab@big-river.net>