Re: [RTTY] Change in pileup procedure?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Change in pileup procedure?
From: john <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 21:57:48 +0000
bottom line is that you/we/us can not legislate,control, or educate stupidity, dumb, greed, and I want/deserve what I can get by any means and the heck with you "mentality". I do think that we all(and this means me) put way too much priority in numbers and rank, herein is the root of "rest of the story"
dx is
enjoy and turn it off if it gets too bad-.there is another life out there--really
73 john.