Re: [RTTY] Amateur Radio Teletype Society Bulletins online & great new J

To: jeflanders@comcast.net, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Amateur Radio Teletype Society Bulletins online & great new Jim Ha...
From: COURYHOUSE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 12:49:29 -0500 (EST)
Hi Jerry! because I wanted to????
you do not have to be  signed into facebook to read that  group  or get the
link but we will also be releasing something things there first  before
they are formatted up for the museum smecc.org  site.
the link  may also be  live  now on the  _www.smecc.org_
(http://www.smecc.org)   front  page   now  too.

In a message dated 2/23/2014 10:18:07 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
jeflanders@comcast.net writes:

>be  sure to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/teletypegroup
>(you  do not  have to me a member to pick up the link    for this  new
>material from there.)
>and follow the links to the SMECC site  to read this  new
>material that has been added  there.

Why not just  post the link here????? Why the facebook intermediary
stuff????

jerry  W4UK